The light airy Hall measures 63ft x 26.5ft (19.3m x 8.1m) giving an area of 1,640 sq ft (152.5sq m). With a partially sprung underheated floor, this is the ideal location for many different events in both summer and winter, from dance and exercise classes to parties, weddings and meetings.
- Semi-sprung beech wood strip sports floor with underfloor heating ideal for dancing and exercise classes
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Trestle tables and chairs included in hire charge
- Toilets include disabled facilities
- Cost of heating and lighting included in hire charge
- Plentiful electrical sockets around the Hall
- Storage for regular users
- Free car park for Hall users
The maximum seating capacity is 170. We currently have 12 x 6ʼ trestle tables and some small tables and
80 chairs. Hall equipment may be available for sole hire by agreement.
Bar and Licensing
Like most Village Halls we do not have our own alcohol licence. A temporary event notice for alcohol and entertainment can be obtained 10 days before the booking. It may be possible to arrange a fully stocked and staffed bar.